Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Visit to China Town in Kuala Lumpur

 We went for a tour bus ride around Kuala Lumpur yesterday with the intention of going to China Town to do a little shopping and picture taking. We saw all the "usual stuff" in Kuala-the Petronis Towers, KL Tower, downtown. I wished we would have gone up the KL tower to get a panoramic view of the city but it'll have to be another day.

I'm always surprised by the sheer number of vendors and volume of goods in China Town. Everywhere we turned it was "Hey Mister, dvd's? Hey Mister, genuine fake Rolex's, Tag Heuer! Mister, you my first customer, give you good deal on Ray-Ban"s!"


 


Guard at the National Palace. He's for ceremony only, there were policemen standing right behind me.


This young couple had just gottem married and was having the wedding photo's
 taken in front of the National Palace.


Leaving China Town, this young man gave me a grin from his scooter
as I snapped his pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment